Everyone likes saving money. But how about FREE? There are several free stuff web sites that offer great money saving coupons and discounts which many of us frugal people used to scour over day in and day out. Problem was, this sucked up so much of our time, we didn't do anything else. But the deals were awesome.

While looking through my pile of free stuff web sites one day, ok day had already turned into night, I saw an advertisement for a web site called Freebie Force. Of course, being totally addicted to freebies I had to look. I didn't want to add another site to my mountain but it was a sickness, I had to do it.

I gulped my free Mountain Dew down as I hesitantly clicked the mouse on the advertisement, and...

Well now, this is pretty different. Pretty different indeed! Before I could even finish the first paragraph, I called my Frugal Freebie Friend and asked if he knew anything about it. No, he didn't. I knew I had a mission that night. To find out more about Freebie Force.

Let Me Tell You A Little About Freebies
Shopping for freebies has become a habit for me. But the rewards have been huge. My food bill each week is $100 less than my neighbors. I've gotten free rental cars, free jewelry, free food, free watches. Things for my kids like iPods, games, clothes. Things for my house, things for my yard and gifts. I live very well and spend very, very little. I don't buy things like laundry detergent, bar soap or shampoo anymore. My family could live off what we have stored for at least a year. That's why it's become addicting. Oh, and I've also gotten plenty of free gas. I don't even recognize the gas problem we're having until I hear someone talking about it or hear it on the news.

What Freebie Force did for me was give me my time back. All the great freebies are in one place. In fact, I think the freebies here at freebie force are even better. Bigger ticket items. Freebie Force searches the web for me. They eliminate the junky stuff and only keep the really great deals. This saves me about 4 hours each day. Now I can do other things with my family.

I am a Vietnam Vet. I own my own Real Estate Company and have for over 35+ years. I saw this Freebie Force business and knew immediately that it was a great business for thousands of families. What is better that FREE?

Why Do Company's Give Away Free Stuff?
Big name companies give away items frequently. The companies do this as a promotion to attract customers to their brand name.

Freebie Force seeks out these products and services so that their members will have first hand knowledge of [url=http://www.adsfreebies.com]free offers[/url] the moment they are released to the public. Since only a certain quantity of free products are often given away, its absolutely great to never miss a free offer!

You're Already Buying It... Now Get It Free
You'll save thousands of dollars in products or services you normally buy! Why pay more, or at all, when you can get this stuff free?

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // December 27, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

    NICE

  2. Jelajah Info // December 5, 2015 at 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

pliss dont spam